Path to MembershipInterested in becoming a member here at Fellowship? Learn more about our membership process here.
1) Our first prerequisite for membership is that you have a saving relationship with Jesus. Part of your membership application and interview will involve sharing your testimony of salvation. Would you like to know more about receiving Christ? Please fill out our contact form and let us know. Nothing would give us greater joy then to talk with you more about this.
2) Our second prerequisite for membership is that you have been baptised by immersion following salvation. Would you like to signup for our next baptism class? Click here to signup.
3) Our third prerequisite for membership is that you are a part of a small group here at Fellowship. We're a community of communities and would love for you to get to know us and for us to get to know you. To learn more about our small groups and how to be a part of one, click here.
4) We view membership to our church as entering into a covenant relationship with one another. This involves mutual accountability, commitment to regular giving, service and praying for each other. Click here to read our church covenant.
5) Prior to submitting a membership application, we do ask that you attend our membership class. Click here to learn more and signup.
6) If you have completed all of the above steps and are ready to apply for membership click here. One of our team of deacons will be in touch soon to schedule an interview.